Hi, I’m Katherine Chalmers, Strategic Director of VelocityMarketing.com and I’m glad you’re here.
Wondering if you’re in the right place? We’re not your typical inbound marketing agency, but we might be a good fit if you and your team are struggling with some of the following marketing challenges:
- Your company sells software and/or technology products that require a marketer with technical experience to promote effectively.
- Your early customers love your product, but you’re not sure how to get more traction.
- You’ve just started your company and need a marketing starter kit.
- Your website is dated and your familiar programs aren’t working as well as they used to. You’re ready to update your marketing strategy, but you’re not sure what to change.
- You’re a scrappy innovator competing against huge entrenched competitors with boatloads of revenue and/or venture funding.
- Your company is a pure development/engineering shop and having to recruit and manage a sales and marketing would be a distraction.
- You’re about to make your first marketing hire, but you’re not sure whether to hire the full-time marketing coordinator you can afford or a part-time CMO with the strategic expertise you need.
- Your sales team is constantly bitching about not getting enough “quality” leads even though your lead generation programs are delivering leads regularly.
- You need a growth hacker to help you bake customer acquisition and retention into your product.
- You have a tough marketing challenge that needs a clever, bootstrapping approach.
Are you ready to level up your marketing programs and take your company to a whole new level?
Our pragmatic, revenue-focused approach is designed to help B2B companies generate more leads, get more deals and drive more revenue. Everything we do – from messaging to program design to technology deployment – is focused on optimizing those three goals. No fluff. No pie in the sky theory. No get rich quick nonsense. Just solid marketing services and marketing leaders who want to share their knowledge to help you grow.
We’re very flexible and open to new ways of engaging with clients. Whether you choose one of our comprehensive Marketing as a Service plans, call us for a specific project or simply rely on our inexpensive training and free resources for new ideas, we’d love to help.
Let’s work together!
Velocity Marketing’s editor and strategic director is Katherine Chalmers. With nearly 20 years of experience in all aspects of technology marketing, Katherine brings deep expertise of marketing, tech markets, and a pragmatic, scrappy approach to helping startups successfully compete with larger competitors.