Do you need a website redesign?
How well is your website serving your sales and marketing initiatives? Are you dealing with any of the following challenges:
- Does your site design look dated or unattractive?
- Has your branding or business model changed after a pivot?
- Does your site load slowly even though you have plenty of server resources?
- Is your site responsive or does it look weird on tablets and cell phones?
- Is it a pain to add new pages or make changes to existing ones?
- Do strange layout errors appear when you make minor changes to a page? Is the code brittle?
- Is updating graphics on the site impossible because you don’t have the source files?
- Does your marketing team have to wait for a developer to find time to make updates between his/her other projects?
- Are your bounces high? Do your conversion rates suck?
- Is your site ranking significantly worse than your competitors’ in Google?
- Do your competitors’ sites have a significantly different structure or more user friendly design and content than yours?
- Does your site use Flash? (Please say no.)
If you said yes to one or more of these questions, there is a good chance you should consider at least a minor renovation of your site.